Looking for simple and easy calorie-burning recipes that will help you lose weight fast? Here are delicious fitness food recipes to keep in mind!
Burning calories, losing weight, and staying in fit shape is every person’s dream and goal. However, as you probably know, this is not easy, especially if are not familiar with the healthy snacks. There are types of food you must consume and there are types of food that must be avoided. If you want to live a healthy and fit life, you must invest in your knowledge as that will help you achieve the body you want. Eating lots of healthy carbs, protein, and fiber can significantly increase your metabolism and keep your feeling full during the day.
If you are looking for simple and easy calorie-burning recipes that will help you lose weight fast, look no further as you have come to the right place. In this article, we are going to present you a few delicious fitness recipes that can be made in less than 30 minutes:
- Honey grapefruit with banana: If you want to have a slim body and yet you want to try something sweet, you can’t go wrong with this delicious tropical fruit salad which is ideal for breakfast or brunch. It has been proven that grapefruit is one of the best foods, when it comes to weight loss, maybe because of the fat-storage hormone or the effect it has on insulin.
- Feta omelet and broccoli with a toast: Another amazing and delicious recipe which takes around 15 minutes to prepare. The broccoli provides filling fiber and the protein-loaded eggs suppress appetite.
- Chocolate-dipped banana bites: Looking for a healthy dessert? Well, look no further as this is the perfect one. We suppose that dessert doesn’t have to erase a healthy dish. This fitness food recipe takes only a few minutes to prepare. All you need is a microwave and a knife to prepare the meal. This meal is the perfect example of a healthy carbohydrate that helps you eat less and burn calories. We highly recommend you to use a semisweet chocolate that contains healthy fats which will speed up your metabolism.
- Grilled chicken with summer succotash: Did you know that you can burn up to 250-300 calories every day if you eat properly? Incredible, right? If you need an idea for a healthy lunch, here is one recipe you must definitely try. This chicken recipe burns calories and fat and will help you slim down faster. The best part is that it only takes 5 minutes to prepare.
- BBQ turkey burgers: The fresh and delicious spin on burgers is a new method to cut back on beef and eat turkey instead. This is an excellent source of a favorite weight-loss and lean protein of the famous Jillian Michaels, a Health Magazine cover model.
- Rice salad: This meal takes 20 minutes to prepare and works perfectly as a side or a stand-alone dish and it is filled with lots of nutritious ingredients. One half-cup of the hearty beans and a staple of Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine is enough fiber and protein to fill you up and help you lose weights.
- Salmon noodle bowl: This meal takes around 30 minutes to prepare and offers metabolism-boosting and nutritious ingredients in one bowl. The avocado and salmon are full of healthy fats, and the veggies and noodles are high in fiber.
Try all of these delicious fitness food recipes and don’t forget to share your experience with us! If you know some other recipes, please share in the comments below!
Start your morning with this delicious Berry Crunch Smoothie Bowl #recipe ❗️🍌🥥🍒
•Spinach#F4L #fitfam #fitness #health #gym #food #diet #motivation #wednesdaymorning pic.twitter.com/sJMGVNz5fI
— Fit 4 Lyfe™ (@_Fit4Lyfe_) 25 de abril de 2018